Seedstars World is coming to Lebanon for the first time, and is excited to collaborate with Lebanon´s first international startup conference Banque du Liban Accelerate 2014. It is an invite-only event hosted by the Central Bank of Lebanon, and it will bring together over 50 startup industry veterans from around the world to put together Blueprints for Success for 1,000 international entrepreneurs, investors, and professionals.
As Samer Nadim Karam, the co-founder and CEO of Alice, said, "Seedstars World is partnering with Banque du Liban Accelerate 2014 to give startups a global platform in Beirut. Over the past few years, and under the leadership of Banque du Liban, Beirut has become a strategic startup hub that bridges Europe with Asia and Africa; Seedstars World is a natural evolution to this success."
Apart from the keynote speech delivered by Alexander Asseily, you can s
ee the full list of speakers at this event here
. Altogether 30 Startups will be selected to participate in the Conference. Apply Now!
The 50 Selected Startups* will receive:
- Startup Exhibition Stand (2m x 1m)
- 1 Minute Lightning Round Pitch on the Main Stage of the Conference on Nov 20 2014
- Logo on the Conference Website
- Logo on the Competition Website
- Logo and Info in the Conference Booklet
- Two (2) Blueprints Passes to the Conference
The Top 10 Startups (of the 50) will receive:
- Entry into the Finalists Round on Nov 21 2014
- One (1) pass to the Speakers' Dinner on the eve of Nov 20 2014
The Winning Startup will be flown to Geneva, Switzerland to participate in the Seedstars Final Event for an opportunity to secure a 500,000 US$ investment. See link for more details.
*A symbolic non-refundable 100$ fee will apply to all 50 Selected Startups to ensure commitment to participating in the Conference.